We invest in your career and fuel your growth in numerous ways
We are very excited about the role we are playing in the transformation of the global marketing and IT industry. Our people have significant expertise and knowledge in the field of technology, science and online marketing that embark on a quest for opportunities. Being a global provider, we take every opportunity to work with unique businesses to strengthen relationships and make an impact in every aspect of life. If you are an individual looking for an exciting career to work with global digital marketing companies, you should consider working with us.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting, we help you build your future! Careers@SagaciousInfosystems.com
|REQUISITION ID||POSITION||KEY SKILLS||POSTING DATE||APPLY|
Role: Business Development, Client Servicing and Complete Account Management
No of Openings: 30 Positions
Job Location: Bangalore
Working Hours : 7:00PM � 5:00AM
If this is definitely you, then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with your CV to email@example.com
Call at 080 - 4343 2424
|SIS2018||Business Development Executive-US Shift||sales, b2b sales, business development, cold calling||24/01/2018||Apply Now!|
Key Tasks and Major Responsibilities
• Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
• Developing comprehensive marketing strategies and plans for sales and marketing teams
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching, branding)
• Collaborate with management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
• Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Test marketing product features, releases ad copy
• Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
• Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Develop a marketing plan for the products, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
• Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
• Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
• Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies and promote new and existing products. Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
• Create training materials and training programs for each member of the marketing team
• Recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
• Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
• 4+ years of product marketing experience.
• Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
• Background in design and copywriting is a plus
• Experience in market analysis and familiarity with product marketing tactics
• Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)
• Excellent communication skills and keen eye for detail
• Creativity, analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
|PM0818||Product Manager||"marketing"; "product marketing"; "market analysis"; "google analytics"; "market intelligence"; "marketing strategies"||10/08/2018||Apply Now!|
Job Title : Web Designer
Department : Digital Marketing
Reports to : Manager – Digital Marketing
Key Tasks and Major Responsibilities
• 2+ years professional web design experience.
• Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS and Java Script, Photoshop, ASP.net, illustrator or other visual design and wire framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills and knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
• Knowledge of content marketing a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.